Friday 29 April 2011

Kate Middleton Sex Scandal Video Tape Leak

Kate Middleton Sex Scandal Video Tape Leak

Kate Middleton Sex Scandal Tape Video And Photos.Lookie what we have here! A whole set of photos of that skinny little future princess Kate Middleton arriving at the London hotel where she and her family will be staying tonight in anticipation for Today Royal Wedding



Sarah already said today that she and Sassy Gay Friend don’t care about Kate and William‘s big day, but I’m going to go ahead and tell you that I’m flat-out annoyed by it. Kate’s no Diana and there are bigger things going on in the world than the marriage of a future King and his girlfriend. Why is all of this attention being paid to a couple of rich monarchs?

Is Kate pretty? Of course! Do I think she probably would have beaten the shit out of me in high school (despite the stories out there that say she was bullied herself?) Oh, hell yes. This girl totally gives me shit talker/backhanded compliment giver vibe. I don’t trust her, I’m over the fact that I’m supposed to be excited or intrigued by this whole event. And Prince William? Woof. Remember when he used to be hot?

I’ll tell you who is excited about all of this hubbub. My favorite aunt, who’s “Royal Wedding Tea Tray” has been set up in her Massachusetts living room for the last week. I just sent a picture of it to Twitter, check it out. God bless her, huh?

Tags: celebrities, celebrity gossip, celebrity news, Entertainment, Gossip, Her Royal Hotness Kate Middleton Bikini Pics, hollywood rumors, Kate Middleton arriving for, Kate Middleton Sex Scandal, Kate Middleton Sex Scandal Tape Video, Kate Middleton Sex Tape Video, Kate Middleton Sex Tape Video And Photos, Kate Middleton Sex Tape Video Photos, Latest Nude, lohan, naked pictures of Kate Middleton nude, paris hilton, Perfect Little Kate Middleton is All Ready For Her Dumb Wedding

0 Responses to “Kate Middleton Sex Scandal Video Tape Leak”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Aj Ki News
.